The WB-O2 Nano features an extended reading scale down to 0.35 λ*, or 5.15 AFR gas or 2.24AFR Alcohol compact size and CAN communication with our Power FT line ECUs. This is very useful when using O2 sensor per cylinder.
The O2 sensor reading is sent to via CAN to the ECU and recorded in the internal datalogger, without using any analog input.
It can also be used with any other ecu or by itself to read your Air Fuel Mixture.
Kit comes with Module, 6ft harness and O2 sensor
• Waterproof (IP67)
• Extended reading scale 0.35λ to 9.99λ, 5.15 to 147 Gas A/FR, 2.24 to 64 Alcohol A/FR*
• Wideband O2 sensor display and conditioner for Bosch LSU 4.2 sensors
• CAN communication with FT600 / FT550 / FT500 / FT500LITE / FT450: sends the O2 reading via CAN to the ECU, freeing up the analog inputs
• Allows several conditioners connected to the CAN network, for use with individual cylinder reading or bank reading
• Easy viewing and small size
• 0-5V analog output for connection with stand alone ECU or external datalogger (WB-O2 Datalogger, PRO24 Datalogger)
Bosch amplification and control circuit
• Update via CAN (FT500 connection required)
• WB-O2 Nano has replaced the previous WB-O2 Meter Slim